Hello from Central New York

Just so that we know a little bit about you!
Jojochinoise

Hello from Central New York

Post by Jojochinoise »

Hello All,
I am a grandmother from Central New York. Love to take pictures and have been doing it for a long time. Only trouble is,I have never improved or least it seems that way. I will never be a professional, but I have a lot of fun. :lol: My favorite are flowers, maybe it's because they keep still better then birds.
This little guy decided to stay, he wasn't afraid of me
This little guy decided to stay, he wasn't afraid of me
Tufted Titmouse.jpg (221.61 KiB) Viewed 3770 times
. I like going to flower shows and snap away. Maybe I can learn from all of you and some day have a real master piece.

jon.oman

Re: Hello from Central New York

Post by jon.oman »

Welcome again Jo!

As of today, I'm also a grandfather! My son and daughter-in-law just adopted a seven year old boy. They took custody of Christian today. My daughter and her husband are expecting as well. The expected due date is in October. So my wife and I will have two grandsons before the end of the year.

Oh, yes, I was born and raised in Michigan, but my wife and I moved to South Carolina four and one half years ago.

Nice image by the way!

Jojochinoise

Post by Jojochinoise »

Thanks Jon
Congratulations! Becoming a grandfather is great I know how my husband reacts when he sees his grandchildren. We have a grandson 16 years old, a granddaughter 11years old. A grandson 2.5 years old and a granddaughter 1.5 years old. The two oldest are from my oldest son, the other two are from two other children. I have four sons and two daughters. Not all are married or even interest. But all are over 30. Which means I am older then I thought. http://omancabin.com/forum/posting.php? ... f=10&t=125#

Sparkey

Post by Sparkey »

Welcome on board