Two Up Pano

Place to post your images and they may be critiqued.
jon.oman

Two Up Pano

Post by jon.oman »

I can print this on one sheet of 18x24 inch paper. Each image is a 9x24 inch panorama. Do you think anyone would like to buy two for the price of one?

JohnSR

Re: Two Up Pano

Post by JohnSR »

I like both of them. As for selling, think you will have to probably put them in frames as most people will look at them and say to themselves, I like them but where in the world could I get frames? I try to compose my shots to fit frames I know are available in Walmart. ;)
Three Scores and 14 years old and still going strong.

JohnSR

Post by JohnSR »

Just remembered. You work with wood, do you have the frame jig. Maybe you could make your own frames and charge more for the photos.
Three Scores and 14 years old and still going strong.

jon.oman

Post by jon.oman »

I actually sell my prints un-matted or framed. On the bio sheet in the back of the package, I point them to a local shop that can mat it and frame it any way that they want. If they do not want to use the local shop, I also point out an online business that will cut custom mats at a reasonable price, and also sells frames by the inch, either metal or wood.

I feel that there are too many options in matting and framing. The customer is better off being able to choose their own.