What do you think?

Software/editing and printing all in one.
jon.oman

Re: What do you think?

Post by jon.oman »

JohnSR wrote:Are you going to be able to get the ink locally or like HP because the printer fall into a different category, it has to be ordered from the company?
I think I could order it through Staples. I have not seen it there, but they said that they can get any ink that I needed. I may just order it from B&H Photo.

jon.oman

Post by jon.oman »

So far I have made one plus prints (the second one is printing now). The first print came out pretty close to the screen image. A bit darker, but I think a screen image is always a bit brighter than a print. I've never made such good prints before!

JohnSR

Post by JohnSR »

jon.oman wrote:So far I have made one plus prints (the second one is printing now). The first print came out pretty close to the screen image. A bit darker, but I think a screen image is always a bit brighter than a print. I've never made such good prints before!
Know what you mean. I'm always impressed when I make a print on the 130 instead of the 1100. The difference is like day and night. Of course the HP130 has 4 more inks than the 1100 does.
Three Scores and 14 years old and still going strong.