Hosting pictures

We'll see what we can do!
jon.oman

Re: Hosting pictures

Post by jon.oman »

Adam,

I got a reply to my question on the phpBB support site. It appears that you have "hotlink protection" turned on for your PBase images. You need to turn that off for the images you post inline. Or, you will need to just provide a link to the image as you are doing now. This is what I found out:

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5#p6206195

Since I do not have a PBase account, you will need to look for this yourself. Please let me know what you find out, so that we can let any new users know how to set it up.

Thanks!

NWcityguy2

Post by NWcityguy2 »

Well I checked and double checked, but I've got hot links enabled in my pbase account. I've also been posting pictures on DPreview for a long time with no problem. I'll just post pictures as a gallery, so it's no big deal.

jon.oman

Post by jon.oman »

NWcityguy2 wrote:Well I checked and double checked, but I've got hot links enabled in my pbase account. I've also been posting pictures on DPreview for a long time with no problem. I'll just post pictures as a gallery, so it's no big deal.
Well Adam, from time to time, I'll still try to solve this. If it is a problem for you, it may be a problem for others.