When is Jon home ?

Miscellaneous area intended for topis of discussion that are not covered in other threads or discussion groups, including impromptu shoots, vents, ideas, whatever strikes your fancy.
Sparkey

When is Jon home ?

Post by Sparkey »

Anyone...

JohnSR

Re: When is Jon home ?

Post by JohnSR »

Think he said he would be gone for a week or 10 days. He may be there longer than that if the weather stays bad.
Three Scores and 14 years old and still going strong.

Sparkey

Post by Sparkey »

JohnSR wrote:Think he said he would be gone for a week or 10 days. He may be there longer than that if the weather stays bad.
Worst about heading off in this type of weather you never really sure you will maker it back when you want.

As long as he is safe.

jon.oman

Post by jon.oman »

We got to Iowa safe and sound yesterday afternoon. Rain most of the way, then snow for the last third. We went through a number of 'white out' conditions. Could only see about twenty feet ahead. Lot of cars, trucks, etc. off the roads. Interesting trip so far!

Today at 10:00 a.m. local time, we will be going to the farm my daughter and son-in-law want to buy. We will be inspecting the whole place.

I might be home by next Monday, based on the weather.

Sparkey

Post by Sparkey »

jon.oman wrote:We got to Iowa safe and sound yesterday afternoon. Rain most of the way, then snow for the last third. We went through a number of 'white out' conditions. Could only see about twenty feet ahead. Lot of cars, trucks, etc. off the roads. Interesting trip so far!

Today at 10:00 a.m. local time, we will be going to the farm my daughter and son-in-law want to buy. We will be inspecting the whole place.

I might be home by next Monday, based on the weather.

Glad to hear you are OK.

JohnSR

Post by JohnSR »

Must have been an interesting drive, Been watching the weather on TV and it looks like the bad stuff is moving east now. Maybe it will move out over the ocean and hit Ireland and freeze ole Sparkey's computer.
Three Scores and 14 years old and still going strong.

Sparkey

Post by Sparkey »

Nah our poxy weather is coming from North East. Scandinavia direction.

Send us up some of that gulf stream warm air please.