Where's Sparkey

Miscellaneous area intended for topis of discussion that are not covered in other threads or discussion groups, including impromptu shoots, vents, ideas, whatever strikes your fancy.
Sparkey

Re: Where's Sparkey

Post by Sparkey »

OK I give up.

Where you all hiding ? :|

JohnSR

Post by JohnSR »

Forgot to turn the email on this morning. Took the RV down to get a new furnace in it. Boy those things are expensive. Also filled it up with gas. Nineteen gallons for a total of $68.00. Don't know how much I'll be using it this year with the cost of gas being so high.
Three Scores and 14 years old and still going strong.

Sparkey

Post by Sparkey »

Regular leaded is 1.46 per litre over here...........4.5 litres in gallon.

JohnSR

Post by JohnSR »

Think there are 3 litres in a US gallon. Maybe just a little more. Imperial gallon is larger that a US gallon. Sort of like a Troy oz is 14 oz standard oz is 16 oz. A bakers dozen is more than a normal dozen.

jon.oman

Post by jon.oman »

I have been busy framing in an 8x15 foot darkroom. Finished that today. Now, I have to figure out where everything will go, so that I can determine where the new outlets, etc have to be put.

JohnSR

Post by JohnSR »

Sounds like you are working hard. Did you put in a ventilation system. Are you satisfied with your new printer?

jon.oman

Post by jon.oman »

JohnSR wrote:Sounds like you are working hard. Did you put in a ventilation system. Are you satisfied with your new printer?
I will have AC for the summer (one of the stand type units), and an electrical heater for the winter. I will put in the proper vents and fans.

I love my new printer! I've made a few 13x19 inch prints that are just fantastic! At some point, I'll be making a few 17x22 inch prints.

Sparkey

Post by Sparkey »

JohnSR wrote:Think there are 3 litres in a US gallon. Maybe just a little more. Imperial gallon is larger that a US gallon. Sort of like a Troy oz is 14 oz standard oz is 16 oz. A bakers dozen is more than a normal dozen.

Are you sure you guys are on same planet as rest of us ?

JohnSR

Post by JohnSR »

Think so. Gallon of gas equals 4 quarts. One dollar equals 100 pennies, 4 quarters. 10 dimes , 20 nickels or two 50 cent pieces. How much simpler can that be :D :D

Sparkey

Post by Sparkey »

JohnSR wrote:Think so. Gallon of gas equals 4 quarts. One dollar equals 100 pennies, 4 quarters. 10 dimes , 20 nickels or two 50 cent pieces. How much simpler can that be :D :D

and thats why the Euro was invented.