Question time.

Miscellaneous area intended for topis of discussion that are not covered in other threads or discussion groups, including impromptu shoots, vents, ideas, whatever strikes your fancy.
JohnSR

Re: Question time.

Post by JohnSR »

Sparkey wrote:Thanks for that Jon. Sr has managed to access the settings again and bump up his counter. I think you should reset his counter.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Three Scores and 14 years old and still going strong.

JohnSR

Post by JohnSR »

Just trying to stay close ;)

jon.oman

Post by jon.oman »

Sparkey wrote:Thanks for that Jon. Sr has managed to access the settings again and bump up his counter. I think you should reset his counter.
Nope! I have a hands free policy!

JohnSR

Post by JohnSR »

jon.oman wrote:
Nope! I have a hands free policy!
Nanny Nanny Nanny! He likes me better than you, Sparkey :lol: :lol: :lol:

jon.oman

Post by jon.oman »

Hands free! But if you guys ever get as high as my count, guess what will happen!

JohnSR

Post by JohnSR »

jon.oman wrote:Hands free! But if you guys ever get as high as my count, guess what will happen!
That's a good one :D :D :D :D :D

jon.oman

Post by jon.oman »

How's it going John?

JohnSR

Post by JohnSR »

Well Jon, we finally got a little sunshine. Hear it is only going to last until noon though. I can't remember Washington getting this much rain. The highway department is having all kinds of problem with snow slides up on the passes. We have three main west to east passes and with all the rain causing the snow to melt the sides are increasing. I-90 and highway 2 was closed yesterday due to snow and mud slides. Now they are getting heavy snow up there again with chains required. Here is a webcam shot of the I-90 pass.
http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/traffic/passes/ ... fault.aspx

jon.oman

Post by jon.oman »

I'm glad that I'm not driving there!

At the end of May, my wife and I will be driving to Iowa. My daughter and grandson will be moving to the new farm while my son-in-law stays in South Carolina until he retires (about 16 months). We will be helping them move in, and staying with them for about six weeks to two months. We wanted to help our daughter in the transition. On the way back home, we will be stopping in Toledo Ohio to see my wife's sister. Her sister lost her husband this last February. We could not make it for the funeral, since the whole area was in blizzard conditions, with all flights canceled. I hope to be able to use my cameras during our stay in Iowa. The Mississippi river is only 20 or 30 miles from the farm, and I want to see that area.

JohnSR

Post by JohnSR »

Sounds like a great and fun trip. It is always fun to get out and see new areas. My daughter was ugraded to a GS14 and will be moving to Los Vegas around the 24th of this month. Now that will give me an excuse to go down into the desert country again. Love it in the spring and fall but have no use for it in the summer.