Washed away

Miscellaneous area intended for topis of discussion that are not covered in other threads or discussion groups, including impromptu shoots, vents, ideas, whatever strikes your fancy.
JohnSR

Washed away

Post by JohnSR »

How did the storm go. Did you get much rain? We are having a few showers with the temps in the mid 60's. Guess old Sparkey is on his way to the "snail" country. Wonder if they eat slugs? We sure have a bunch of them this year. Had to put out slug bait as they were eating all my squash plants. For some reason they don't bother the peas or bean plants. So Sparkey how many words did I misspell this time? :roll:
Three Scores and 14 years old and still going strong.

jon.oman

Re: Washed away

Post by jon.oman »

We got some rain, but nothing too bad. We have seen worse. Today has been sunny and warm. That should hold for the next few days. I may get out to make some images tomorrow!

We have some tomatos plants, but very few tomatos. I don't think we have enough bees to polinate them.....

I hope Sparkey is having fun!

Sparkey

Re: Washed away

Post by Sparkey »

JohnSR wrote:How did the storm go. Did you get much rain? We are having a few showers with the temps in the mid 60's. Guess old Sparkey is on his way to the "snail" country. Wonder if they eat slugs? We sure have a bunch of them this year. Had to put out slug bait as they were eating all my squash plants. For some reason they don't bother the peas or bean plants. So Sparkey how many words did I misspell this time? :roll:
No snails or slugs have ever passed my lips. :mrgreen:

Heading next Friday for a month.

We have a lovely couple of weeks but last 2 days Mr Darkcloud and his friend Mr Rain-Shower has showed up. Yuck.

You must have used the spell-checker Sr........... :lol:

Have a great birthday and I will be able to check in every now and then cause the ipad2 is coming as well.