Storm

Miscellaneous area intended for topis of discussion that are not covered in other threads or discussion groups, including impromptu shoots, vents, ideas, whatever strikes your fancy.
JohnSR

Storm

Post by JohnSR »

Well we made it through the storm without losing the power. About all that happened was a couple large limbs fell down next to the house. Lot of people wasn't so lucky. With 13 feet high tide and the high winds adding another 3 feet to the height of the waves, lot of homes along the coast got flooded. Think I heard 200,000 people lost power but so far no deaths reported except three killed in a traffic accident up on the pass where there is a whiteout conditions. Glad I don't have to go to Eastern Washington any time soon. Of course we had a daily drive by shooting in Seattle and Tacoma but that is getting to be no-news around here. Temps are getting down in the teens tonight so better turn on the heater in the pump shed so we will have water tomorrow. Snow is predicted below 200 feet tomorrow so you may be getting some new snow photos :lol: as we are at around 500 feet here. Haven't worked on the mill for the past week and sure missing it. Just too much going on around here.
Three Scores and 14 years old and still going strong.

JohnSR

Re: Storm

Post by JohnSR »

Betty just came in to say it was snowing. Took a look and it really is coming down hard. Maybe we will have a white 12-21-12 :twisted: :mrgreen:
Three Scores and 14 years old and still going strong.

jon.oman

Post by jon.oman »

So, are you buried under snow now?

We have sun with a few clouds. Temp should get up to about 65 F. today.....

I just got gas for the lawn tractor. I have to rake up the leaves. I like to wait until they are all down, and the last went in the last few days. Do it once, do it right!

Sparkey

Post by Sparkey »

Dont loose the pig in the snow............ :o