Eastern Storm

Miscellaneous area intended for topis of discussion that are not covered in other threads or discussion groups, including impromptu shoots, vents, ideas, whatever strikes your fancy.
JohnSR

Eastern Storm

Post by JohnSR »

Is that storm hitting your area Jon???? Stay safe
Three Scores and 14 years old and still going strong.

JohnSR

Re: Eastern Storm

Post by JohnSR »

Hey Jon, where are you? Hope you didn't get blown away. Is all ok down your way?

jon.oman

Post by jon.oman »

No problems with the storm here, other than a few small tree branches down.

My wife got sick Sunday afternoon. We have been going for medical tests, etc. since that evening. After a few xrays and a CATscan plus urine work, they ruled out any issues with her cancer, or any other problem with any organs. As of this morning at about 11:00 a.m., they think that the problem could be a pinched nerve in her back. She is now on muscle relaxants and pain meds. If these don't work, she will be getting an MRI on the 3rd of next month. So, we've been busy!

I hope you are having a better week than last week!

JohnSR

Post by JohnSR »

Really sorry to hear your the wife. Sure hope she starts feeling better. Betty is going through pains in her legs. Sometime it is so bad that she can't sleep. The doctor can't find the problem and so far the physical therapist treatment isn't helping much. She has had this problem for about 3 years. Hope they will be able to help her. The pain meds don't seem to do much. Hot showers is the only thing that gives her relief. As for me, I'm doing great. No pains which is surprising at my age.

Been out trying to find a tooth that is out of alignment on one of my bands for the mill. Still haven't found it. Am about to go back out after lunch and run it through the setter again.

jon.oman

Post by jon.oman »

It is really frustrating watching a loved one suffer, and not being able to do anything about it! I'm thinking that life is harder on women. Even though they tend to live longer than us, I think they tend to have more health problems.

On a good note, check out my other message under the new posts. I had that D2x packaged and ready to go since last week.....

Sparkey

Post by Sparkey »

Hope your wife gets better soon Jon.

jon.oman

Post by jon.oman »

Sparkey wrote:Hope your wife gets better soon Jon.
She is improving each day. It looks more and more like a muscle spasm. So, it should go away soon. I hope!