Can't Believe it

Miscellaneous area intended for topis of discussion that are not covered in other threads or discussion groups, including impromptu shoots, vents, ideas, whatever strikes your fancy.
JohnSR

Can't Believe it

Post by JohnSR »

For the past 2 years been having problems with my large 24 inch printer. Finally about six months ago it quit working all together. I figured there was a $1000.00 gone to crap and added it to my Computer, monitors and small printers grave yard. (Shed out back). Just wrote it off and didn't give it anymore thought. When I woke up from my nap today the first thing that came into my mind it's the power cord!! Dug it out from under all the junk computers and plugged a new power cord and the dang thing fired up. Packed the 70 pound machine into the house and connected it to the computer. Works great. I did have to download the programs HP for it as I had removed them when I stored the machine. Nice having the big baby working again. Believe it or not, the inks and heads were still good.
Three Scores and 14 years old and still going strong.

jon.oman

Re: Can't Believe it

Post by jon.oman »

Wow, that is amazing!

Sparkey

Post by Sparkey »

Now have another nap and tell me whats wrong with mine...........

Sparkey

Post by Sparkey »

Cant believe that Sr has increased his post count so much when nobody was looking.

Sparkey

Post by Sparkey »

I'll take one for the team.

Sparkey

Post by Sparkey »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: