Power Washers

Diversions are always needed to keep the creative juices flowing. With so many fun things to do on the web, this thread is kind of a "gathering place" to post all your fun and diversion-type thoughts and activities.
Sparkey

Power Washers

Post by Sparkey »

JohnSR

Re: Power Washers

Post by JohnSR »

That looks a lot like the one I have. Good luck with it. You still have to use a brush to get all the dirt and film off the car.
Three Scores and 14 years old and still going strong.

jon.oman

Post by jon.oman »

I have a larger model. But, it needs to go into the shop, because I can't start it. It does a good job, but you have to be careful not to take the paint off!

JohnSR

Post by JohnSR »

jon.oman wrote:I have a larger model. But, it needs to go into the shop, because I can't start it. It does a good job, but you have to be careful not to take the paint off!
Is yours a electric or has a engine? Was thinking about getting one with an engine.
Three Scores and 14 years old and still going strong.

jon.oman

Post by jon.oman »

My washer is gas. I needed it for cleaning all the mold off the concrete. Amazing how fast that stuff grows here!

Sparkey

Post by Sparkey »

JohnSR wrote:That looks a lot like the one I have. Good luck with it. You still have to use a brush to get all the dirt and film off the car.

Sure do but it works just fine for small jobs like what bought for. Bigger jobs maybe need bigger machine.