Anyone Here???

Place to post your images just for fun, no critiquing unless asked.
JohnSR

Anyone Here???

Post by JohnSR »

Three Scores and 14 years old and still going strong.

jon.oman

Re: Anyone Here???

Post by jon.oman »

I'm here, but I've run out of images! I probably won't be going out again until next week. :(

JohnSR

Post by JohnSR »

I ran outside a few minutes ago and took that photo of Mary Ann just for that spot. Love this digital stuff. So much faster than the ole film days. Was just updating the laptop with Capture NX so it will process the D3 files.

Am meeting a guy tomorrow who wants to sell a 70/200 so wanted the laptop ready so I can check the lens out before buying it.
Three Scores and 14 years old and still going strong.

jon.oman

Post by jon.oman »

JohnSR wrote:I ran outside a few minutes ago and took that photo of Mary Ann just for that spot. Love this digital stuff. So much faster than the ole film days. Was just updating the laptop with Capture NX so it will process the D3 files.

Am meeting a guy tomorrow who wants to sell a 70/200 so wanted the laptop ready so I can check the lens out before buying it.
And a fine image it is!

I hope the 70/200 is a good one.

Sparkey

Post by Sparkey »

JohnSR wrote:I ran outside a few minutes ago and took that photo of Mary Ann just for that spot. Love this digital stuff. So much faster than the ole film days. Was just updating the laptop with Capture NX so it will process the D3 files.

Good luck with purchase John.