Ocean trip

Place to post your images just for fun, no critiquing unless asked.
JohnSR

Ocean trip

Post by JohnSR »

Spend a few days out at the Pacific Ocean. Had a good time except for the first day. After arriving at the campground decided to take a walk down to the beach while waiting for my son and grand daughter to arrive. It was heavy overcast and the wind was blowing around 35 mph. Suddenly the sky opened up and before I could get back to the RV, I was soaked to the bone. Don't think I have ever been that wet, not even in the shower. Good thing I had extra clothes. The next day and rest of the time I was there it was beautiful. Here is a photo taken last night as the sun sank into the Pacific Ocean. Had the Polariser on and turn all the way up and still burned the sun. As you can see there was ground fog but the filter cut some of it.

Three Scores and 14 years old and still going strong.

jon.oman

Re: Ocean trip

Post by jon.oman »

Cool!

You mean that you did not carry an umbrella?

Sparkey

Post by Sparkey »

We would call that a soft day over here.

JohnSR

Post by JohnSR »

Shot over a hundred pixs of the sun going down and never got what I was looking for. Think it was due to the fog hanging right at the surface. Oh well, maybe next year. Have a trip planned for this fall up to StairCase when the leaves start to change. Just watch, it will probably start raining just about the time when the color is at it's peak.
Three Scores and 14 years old and still going strong.

jon.oman

Post by jon.oman »

Isn't that the way it goes?